Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR Transcription.. (Views: 44)

Couldn't agree with you more - anon

Posted: Oct 5th, 2016 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: IC Advice - beenthere

I couldn't agree with you more! I am an IC for 2 companies, both straight typing and if I am not available or if work is low, I notify the companies of my availability and let them know when I am available. One of my companies generally has little work available on the weekends and none on the holidays, but if there is work, I do try to clear up the backlog. If there is nothing available, I try to put in at least a few hours with the other company to help with TAT.

I have been an IC for MANY years and agree with you as well, that I have seen the "prima donna" MTs who just feel like they can work when they want to work (sometimes for 5 or more days at a time) and then complain when they log in and there is no work available.

Also, both companies as a general rule, are "first in, first out." With one company, I may get a batch of one or two dictators who are "difficult," but I know that I can email my supervisor about this and she will do her best to reassign other dictators to in essence, give me a break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)