Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What makes you think it's the same person? - Obviously it is not

Posted: Oct 4th, 2016 - 11:13 pm In Reply to: There is only one or two people that have this suspicion - and frankly not worth listening to

I don't believe for a minute it's the same person every time posting things. I think there may be a "few" who like Synernet, but if given a rating scale to all of the MTs I think it would be an eye-opening experience. It's truly sad to see a company fall to this level of discord with the MTs. There are NO good MT companies anymore, and I'm sure there will never be. They are all greedy and they don't care as long as they get the work out. It's time for MTs to realize this field is not going to get any better, and it's so hard for me to say because I like to be positive. Being negative just feels bad, but when a person goes in to work with the rock of dread in their stomach night after night, it's time to go on. It's not worth the worry. It's hard to get out of the comfort zone, but in all honesty if these places don't give raises, take away bonuses and holiday pay, no communication, it's just not worth it. Life is way to short to work where you are not appreciated and valued. Synernet is NOT going to get any better unless they do a complete overhaul, and that's not going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)