Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

craziness - formerMT

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2016 - 3:29 pm In Reply to: Worried about my job at Synernet - MT

Definitely something is "off" at this company. Of note, I do not work there. For an entire week, you were told there was not work available and you were not to work? What was the explanation? I have never worked for Synernet, but if you are an employee, I hope you applied for unemployment. I hope you have documented this situation every time it occurs. Even if you are an IC, you would have a contract indicating some form of work schedule. It is one thing to not have enough work and to be low on work, but to be told to not work at all for an entire week!

I hope you spent that time looking for another job, including outside of the transcription and editing of medical records for an MTSO. I hope you find a better job asap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)