Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, if your gut is telling you something is wrong, there is. - Moving on

Posted: Oct 4th, 2016 - 5:08 pm In Reply to: Worried about my job at Synernet - MT

First off, it is not a common practice that long-term employees just up and leave unless there is trouble. This has been brewing for at least the last couple of years, slowly and surely. The ones posting about there's nothing to worry about and nothing out of the norm have your heads buried in the sand!

The reason it is so quiet and no one is talking is because there IS something going on. There ARE things they are working out. The interim CEO is "aware of the issues with Synernet and will be working to fix them" is a dead warning. If you think a company in trouble is going to announce there is something happening you are sadly mistaken. If they did that, do you not think that everyone would leave in droves and then who would complete the work for the accounts until they finally decide to announce layoffs or an acquisition? I really do think all the MTs need to figure out a plan instead of being stuck and out of sorts when it does. Just my advice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)