Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't blame you - SM

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2016 - 3:38 pm In Reply to: Worried about my job at Synernet - MT

I no longer work for Synernet, having left nearly 3 years ago, but I did work there for about a year (my shortest stay with any company ever) and they were, hands down, the absolute worst MTSO I have ever had the displeasure of working for. I still have a couple of connections with people who used to work there (not MTs, but higher ups) and I have heard things are not good. They were both key players there and had worked there for many years, but have now both left. In fact, one of them now works with my husband. They didn't give specific details about exactly what is going on there (I'm not sure if they even know), but it's definitely not good. It's a huge red flag when the CEO leaves and they can't get anyone to replace him. It's another warning sign when several longtime employees, especially higher ups, suddenly start leaving in droves. There is no denying that something is going on there, whether they are beginning to offshore, sell out, or whatever it may be. If I were in your shoes and was constantly being told not to work, I'd be right on the phone with the unemployment office and I'd be dusting off my resume. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)