Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I wasnt going to say anything but now I have to - You act like... sm

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2016 - 10:14 pm In Reply to: Yeah, but there's a lot more going on now to raise concern... - getting nervous

100 people have left. There are only 2. One is working as needed but is still there.

Have you considered the CEO may have health issues or wants to retire or whatever reason he left? Also someone is taking over his responsibilities and they obviously do not need anyone to fill in his shoes. Maybe he is planning on coming back. you dont know. We have been gaining several accounts, so I dont see where you say they are losing accounts. As far as the work goes, I ran out with an hour of my shift only. you are only paranoid. You are the same one that has posted this over and over again. I think you like stirring up trouble (to the original poster). I seriously do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)