Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 57)

Need the app to change the brightness of the - screen please (sm)

Posted: Sep 12th, 2016 - 7:16 pm

I was working perfectly fine on my own computer until the latested upgrade when suddenly I started crashing.  Supposedly it is because my computer is XP.  I happened to have one of their computers packed away that I had never used and it is supposed to work fine with the new upgrade (funny thing is, it is an XP also).  Anyway, on my computer I had downloaded an app that allowed you to dim the screen to make it easier on the eyes.  On this new CPU I don't have that and after one job today my eyes are aching like crazy.  Does anyone out there have the app that allows you to dim the screen, making it easier to get through the day without wanting to sit your eyes in a bowl of cool water?  If so, please share it with me as soon as possible.  I'm off thankfully until noon tomorrow and I would really like to have it before I have to work a full 8 hours.  If you can provide the site, thanks for your help!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)