Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance layoffs - Kowabunga

Posted: Sep 10th, 2016 - 7:14 pm In Reply to: I'm in Washington, where in November we are - voting on a $13.50 min. wage

I hear you on this. I am just south of you. On the paid sick leave, what a joke. Yes they scrape it off the top of the PTO bucket, so that decreases regular time off. I am glad to read the comments here and know I am not alone. If Washington (I used to live there and love it) gets axed, then likely I will too over the paid sick leave situation. My TSM who just got canned really came down like a drill sergeant on me about this, and lines, and blah, blah, MUP pay. Like many of you I've been in the medical field, with MT as only part, and never on ANY job in my life have they taken money OUT of my check for infractions. That has to be illegal somehow..so it will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days to weeks, right? I surely agree with all the comments here on this site!! Take care y'all. We know we do a great job and we care about the patients and the doctors and quality, even of old "N" does not care about us!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)