Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 60)

My Take On It - Old Lady As Well

Posted: Jun 12th, 2016 - 10:17 am In Reply to: keeping my job - oldlady

I don't care all that much about the audits and their charts and grafts. If it doesn't pertain to the job at hand, I have learned to block it out. I know I am doing the very best job I can with no help from the initials who should be helping with things such as chronically horrendous dictators (making standards), chronic low volume (contacting the hospital), etc. I am consistent and conscientious. Again, I simply try my best. I quickly read the audits and try to learn from the ones that give constructive criticism and aren't just telling me I left out an "s" or an "a." Everything else I simply block out of my mind as best as possible. I don't plan on quitting because I think most of these companies are in the same boat. I'll just keep my head down and keep plowing away always trying my best and continue to try and block out all the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)