Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 47)

My Take - see msg

Posted: May 27th, 2016 - 8:30 am In Reply to: What is a MT office manager worth? - Missmarymacmac

My take on this is that you are only worth what they are willing to pay you, but definitely you have to go in armed to some degree. And I wouldn't go in with an attitude that you "deserve" to be paid xxx amount. That just sounds a bit arrogant.

I'm a little taken aback by your "under me," comment about the MTs. Perhaps you are their manager, but their position is very unique, and they are not working under you, they are working with you to make for a smooth operation.

I've noticed that a lot of sites that give an average salary for a particular job are pretty skewed. Look at MT salaries on some of those, and you'll want to choke and wonder if those stats are from years gone by when we used to be paid very well.

I also agree with the poster who said this may not be the venue for your question. We aren't managers, we're MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)