Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

The purpose of going back to BOB instead of POD - is not to resolve NJA. LDSMT

Posted: Apr 22nd, 2016 - 9:19 am In Reply to: My feelings exactly. - anon

It was recognized (finally) last year that the PODS were not working because they were making us less productive and quality was also suffering. Of course we could have told them that without them having to waste our time trying it out and torturing us with those TSAs who were more like bullies. They have been working on a solution to the POD problem before NJA even started.

There is still the same amount of employees with the same amount of work. I do not think they expect it to solve NJA. I do think they are hopeful that will end as the new accounts come on board. I have not had NJA at all this week, because our POD had been given a temporary account to clean up some hospitals backlog that do not have a permanent contract with MModal and that has kept other MTs in my POD busy and out of my primary account. Also I was co-grouped with another POD so when my primary account is out of work, I get a couple of accounts from another POD.

I am fortunate to have an HDSM that keeps us informed as best she can as to what is going on behind the scenes to resolve the NJA problem. I know there are efforts being made, but none of them have been successful fast enough not to continue to cause us anxiety and frustration.

My hope is that they are smart enough now that next time they have accounts slated to move to India that they wait until we have replacement accounts in place. I know, I'm probably being unrealistic, but for some reason I never give up hope that someone in this company has some sense as well as a heart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)