Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Anyone else having trouble with Fluency (sm) - Debye

Posted: Apr 21st, 2016 - 7:02 pm

My system just hung up.  The audio kept running and I couldn't do anything in the computer. When I did the ctrl + alt + del it showed MModal not responding.  I finally got  out of it, rebooted my computer.  I was able to get back to the report, but then the cursor stopped moving.  I don't know if it is the update or my computer.  I only have half an hour of my day to go and this is such a pain.  I don't know whether to call tech support tonight or wait until morning.  I run virus scan every day and nothing ever shows up.  Grrr.  Why can't this thing just work like it's supposed to.  

Anyone else having problems?  I know there is somthing I can key in to see if it is their problem or not, but I can't remember what it is, so if you know, please respond.  Thanks.  Night.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)