Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I Agree - with the

Posted: Apr 19th, 2016 - 10:11 am In Reply to: Any advice on illegal payment? - anon

others that state that she is probably just wanting someone to help clean up a backlog and knows that whatever payment is made, if she pays at all, will not exceed $600. Then she will move onto the next transcriptionist so she does not have to pay them more than $600 either. Pretty sneaky, as well as illegal, way to do business. I saw the ad, as well, and thought that even 0.03 cpl was pretty low for an ESL, and wanting 10 years of experience, on top of it. I would start with the IRS and then perhaps the DOL, although DOL rarely gets involved in IC status complaints, but it is worth a shot. Unscrupulous, to say the least. keep us advised if you contact someone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)