Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 47)

Thank you, Nick - MT/CMT

Posted: Apr 14th, 2016 - 5:54 pm In Reply to: MT/CMT - Nick

Thanks for your reply...how cool! Because you have had encouraging words to us and we need all the input we can get, I questioned an ad on mtjobs.com a few days ago for an IC job. They were expecting you to work their business hours and do a required line count plus other clerical work in the EMR. I questioned them on exactly what that meant and if they could explain how this equated to independent contractor versus employee. They didn't respond, but I checked several times (in case I was losing my mind) and their ad has vanished from the site. It was posted 4/11/2016 at 1830 hours. So, they must be rethinking their options. Maybe progress is being made. I am going to respond to some of the other IC or MT job ads now and then if their pay is too low and tell them so or question the IC versus employee. I probably won't work for them anyway, so there is nothing to lose in questioning them while I am trying to find that elusive wonderful part-time job, and to all a good night!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)