Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Took the plunge - Me too

Posted: Apr 11th, 2016 - 12:50 pm In Reply to: Took the plunge.... - kcmt

I got a PT job at Rite Aid as it is very close to my house, so I can walk over and I like it, more for the convenience than the actual job, but I had to get away from this place.

I am in the process of becoming a virtual scribe. It only starts at $8.50 an hour and you can go to $10.00, but it's part time and they take out taxes, which I like because so many MT jobs anymore especially PT ones are IC and I have been there, done that and I hated it with the taxes. You pay double.

So I am taking the plunge and see what shakes out. Good luck to you. Don't get discouraged and hopefully one take you can tell MM to kiss your behind.

I know MTs will stick up their noses at that rate of pay, but you have a steady account, can pick your days and no NJA. In the long run, I feel it will even out w/o the stress and if it doesn't I can ask for more hours at RA or look elsewhere, but working for these MTSOs is not for me any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)