Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Took the plunge.... - kcmt

Posted: Apr 11th, 2016 - 11:05 am

I took the plunge in getting out of the God-forsaken company.  It's a tiny step, but it's a tiny step in the forward direction.  I will be starting to sell LuLaRoe clothing.  LuLaRoe is a direct sales company for modest, comfortable clothing.  The initial expense is big and scary, but the payoff is so worth it in the end.  I have already been made to feel so very welcome by everyone.  Everyone is so friendly, and they work together to make sure all customers are happy.  The company mantra is enriching lives and strengthening families.

There is no standard catalog with LuLaRoe clothing...there are just styles of clothing and unique prints (2000 pieces cut from each print company wide).  Therefore, we are not competing for the same customers.

I cannot wait to make this my full time job.  I have a Facebook group that I will be using for sales when I get my initial inventory.  If you would like to check it out, please email me for the link.  Also, if being a consultant is something that interests you, please email me and I can help get you on the path!

I am a realist.  I know I will be with MModal for the forseeable future until I get my clients and sales built up to a level where I feel comfortable leaving.  However, I cannot tell you how liberating it is just knowing I have taken this one small step towards freedom!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)