Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 63)

satellite internet - out in the sticks MT

Posted: Apr 10th, 2016 - 10:18 pm In Reply to: satellite internet - out in the sticks MT

Had a brain fart and forgot to mention if you live in ice/snow area you might want to keep de-icer on hand when appropriate. Also, my satellite modem does not like being run on generator power. Not sure why that would bother it, but my modem and gen do not seem to get along very well. Everything is super slow if it works at all. I have never had the pleasure of using cable internet, so I cannot compare the two for you. All I know is that satellite is a whole lot better than dial-up. My husband uses cable at work and says satellite is a lot slower but tolerable when compared to the option of having to live in town to get the speed. :-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)