Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You have every right to take PTO - Policy

Posted: Apr 7th, 2016 - 8:46 am In Reply to: Dido on being frustrated! - Corporate induced high blood pressure

I think I may know who your time Czar is, I think it is the same one I had before I was switched to a different POD a month ago. I'm glad you are standing up for yourself, I had to do that several times with her. Email her this, it was taken from the actual company policy on NJA(not her made up version). When filing a Remedy ticket:

"• Paid Time Off (PTO): If the employee decides to take paid PTO for the remainder of their scheduled shift, the employee enters a Leave Request in Teamwork using the PTO pay code."

Invite her to check it for herself, it is on page 3 close to the bottom of the page. You may have to quote actual policy to her a couple of times before she leaves you alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)