Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Frustrated - anon

Posted: Apr 6th, 2016 - 4:32 pm

So, I changed my hours because of all the NJA I was getting.  NOW, I am getting more NJA than ever.  Working later and later into the night to get in hours.  I believe this is what corported wanted was more US MT/ME employees working second shift.  Seems no more day work any time soon.  I am so tired by the end of my shift. 

Yesterday, I got 4.5 hours and today 3.5 so far.  Can't accrue PTO when you have to keep using it.  Also, cannot afford to take no pay (which is what they want).

It is a no win siituation.  Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that MdDonalld's workers will be making $15/hr, which is more than I make.  I am sorry but I feel my skillls are MORE detailed that theirs.  Who ever would have thought?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)