Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

It looks like the first step is to call your local DOL. - Thank you for the links.

Posted: Apr 4th, 2016 - 7:54 am In Reply to: Try these links. - sm

This does help. Seems that the first step is to contact my local DOL to see if I qualify, which seems to really vary depending on state perhaps. I've been wanting to go back to school for the longest time, but with all of the NJA and being asked to make up my hours at all different times of the day, I can't make that work! It's so frustrating. Class times are the same everyday, but my work schedule is not. I've just been beside myself trying to figure this out as this is my only income, and I'm a single parent. I really don't want to spend more time away from my kids learning a new trade, but I feel like I won't be able to support them if I don't do something fast. What a mess this all is!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)