Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Ahhh there's a chip on the shoulder.. (Views: 36)

That is what takes away from us - LR5

Posted: Apr 1st, 2016 - 4:43 pm In Reply to: I am in DD POD - never use the swap board

So I totally get your frustration, I'm in this POD as well, but when you go over or start earlier, you are then taking away from the rest of us who work our shifts as we are supposed to. Maybe 5 or 10 min is the most I've ever logged in early and I only stay on late if I'm already on a report. With the NJ situation if it's hit and miss I just put in for pay and without having to make up most of the time or having to use my PTO either. I've pulled off the swap board to make up time and yes even then there is no work, and I grab a Remedy ticket and put in for pay for that as well.
Just please be a little more considerate of those of us who are following all the crazy rules and not take our work, it's like stabbing your fellow MTs in the back by doing that. We are ALL trying to make it work here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)