Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

competency badges - mll

Posted: Mar 9th, 2016 - 1:49 pm In Reply to: Competency badges-can we use them to pay bills. - Negative Nelly

My initial response to the competency badge email was to yell back at it. Is it because the vast majority of MLSes are women that they announce these opportunities as though we should be grateful, that they make no effort (at least in my experience) to reach out to us regarding our ideas, job satisfaction and the like, that communication and sharing ideas have no opportunity in this company? I am so furious as I will now receive a third below-my-average paycheck by HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. This last week was due to my working in a new account with many new ESL docs resulting in more than 1500 lines lower than my average!! So, Nuance uses my expertise and tenacity to establish future drafts for this account and rewards me with a paycheck short by over $200? I would like to say I am Nuance, I am a team player, I am up to the challenge, but I am no longer. I will not work overtime in new accounts and will avoid them at all costs. I will not complete these learning tutorials so Nuance can use this as a selling point to their current and prospective clients. It is hard to believe that a company in this day and age behaves this way towards their employees. Someone in management needs to study the effects that low employee morale has on organizations. Like most of you I took a pay cut, though minor, when I was absorbed in 2012. What makes me furious is that my pay has decreased every year with Nuance, every stinking year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)