Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I have to imagine that the person who devises - all the Enrich garbage

Posted: Mar 7th, 2016 - 3:12 pm In Reply to: Competency badges-can we use them to pay bills. - Negative Nelly

Has to do something to make them think she is worth the no doubt huge salary she earns, presumably a bunch of minions underneath her too.

But honestly, I have seen her name on emails for years, so I think she must be really good at selling to the corporate crowd how "great" the "educational opportunities" through Enrich are.

To my mind Enrich, FIESA, all that garbage is extraneous nonsense and a bunch of hooey.

Really, haven't we all existed working for MTSOs or hospitals that did NOT have this arm of "education" and "research" and in the case of FIESA "enforcement" - and didn't we all do our jobs pretty much exactly the same - except the thing is we were paid better and didn't have to worry about getting docked pay for very small errors?

I guess if you are a newbie, perhaps there is something to learn from Enrich. Personally, I only do it if it's paid now. I tried a few of their "modules" and "webinars" and only bored myself to tears, certainly learned not a thing.

Again, a wholly unnecessary, money-wasting branch of Nuance, so I guess they thought it was so important to fund that they took even more money away from us. Oh gee, but what an opportunity! To learn. Stuff. I guess.

Competency badges, yay, rah, then we can say we got competency badges, hooray! And. that's. the. reward. That's it, you got a dumb badge? What are we, idiots?

They have to think we are really really stupid to fall for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)