Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

if you're talking about the Quality Passport Credential... - HAPPYsoFar

Posted: Mar 8th, 2016 - 12:01 am In Reply to: Competency badges-can we use them to pay bills. - Negative Nelly

If this is what you're referring to, there should be more information in your email about it. I got it maybe 3 months ago and haven't had any negative consequences whatsoever. And I have to say I LOVE it, because I get to send every job, on every account, to the facility REGARDLESS of the number of blanks!!! To me that is fantastic, so now I don't have to constantly agonize over what percentage of lines I've sent to QC by the end of the week, no more worries about hitting the bottom of the grid (and usually end up with MUP) because I went over 10%. That used to happen to me all too often, and it made me angry because it wasn't MY fault the dictators were so bad or it was a no-blanks account! But no more -- so that is one huge stressor off my shoulders these days and probably the first good thing I've ever been able to say about Nuance. I realize all this could change if Post Audit filled in some of my blanks and my QA score went down significantly, but so far that's never happened. I'm not sloppy about it and do try to fill in my blanks as much as I am able. But overall, to me it's a very good thing and a timesaver too. So I'd take advantage of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)