Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Theresa - - OldsterMT

Posted: Feb 18th, 2016 - 10:28 am In Reply to: Out of a job - Teresa

I am sorry for what you are going through. I truly hope that you find another job that is better than transcription has become.

I have finally given up on the transcription industry, also. I have an out, in that I will retire very shortly. No, I do not have any retirement plan from any company that I have ever worked for.

Just as you had once loved your job and made a good living with transcription, I also at one time totally loved this work. I can now say that I despise what has happened to our careers and income. Not that I normally think a person should hope that bad things happen to people, but I really do hope that these miserable MTSOs crash and burn, so they can feel the pain the same way they have wrecked the lives of so many individual MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)