Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 59)

Dear Fedup - all smiles

Posted: Jan 1st, 2016 - 10:40 pm In Reply to: Considering wrongful termination filing - Fedup

I too am not an attorney but I know a whole lot about law, so I'll give you the long and short.

Unless you have a union, live in a right to work state, pretty much you can be terminated for any reason or no reason.

If you have any sort of case, really it needs to be worth a whole lot of money because attorneys do not work for a pittance. They want the big bucks unless the case is really egregious. Attorneys with a heart might even take a case pro bono if really egregious.

The labor board is a possibility, but you also might try unemployment because if the UE board decides your reason for termination does not disqualify you from UE, that is a step in the right direction.

In this country it has come down to the sad state of affairs that even the government is not going to help unless there is something really seriously wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)