Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 66)

You are right - Nick

Posted: Jan 1st, 2016 - 12:48 pm In Reply to: I am not an attorney, but if I were you, I would not air any more - of what your attorney might have to use in a heari

Anything posted on a public forum can be read (and used against you) by anybody. Many MTSOs have a clause in their contracts forbidding postings on public fora. (Whether these clauses are legal is a separate legal can of worms, but the point is to avoid ANY cans of worms.) I have come to regard litigation as kind of like poker. Keep your hand secret and do not give out any kind of information anywhere. Sometimes posting even the most innocent comment can be like giving someone a stick to hit you with. The only person to communicate with is your legal counsel, and, if need be, the Labor Board and IRS. Protect yourselves--don't give anybody any unnecessary information. There is nothing in it for you to provide information and plenty for the other side to gain. As we tell clients, "Silence is your friend." Good luck to the OP. I hope s/he can find a good plaintiff employment attorney who can take it from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)