Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I STILL think Nuance should be billed for -- - Tired

Posted: Dec 18th, 2015 - 5:00 pm

After reading Nick's complement, I just had to read the message below that he referred to again. It really WAS good. One thing which disturbed me, though, was the reference in that message to "one more person on the public dole."

Nuance, as well as every other company which pays abominable, unlivable wages, should be BILLED for the amount of food stamps, child credit, medicaid, etc. that each employee uses.

The government (and taxpayers) should get that money back from companies that force their employees to have to take government help because of the low wages they are paid.

It wouldn't be hard to do. Employees could list the company or companies on their 1040, and of course their wage and tax statement (sent by the company) would confirm it. It would also work with 1099's.

Any company that pays so little that said employee has to go on the "public dole" should be billed for it. That's corporate welfare, and the people who set these policies get millions. They should not get what amounts to free money. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)