Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 60)

After dropping to part time, I found I was treated like an "extraneous" MT. - Nuance is not known for expertise...

Posted: Dec 17th, 2015 - 8:32 pm In Reply to: Any Nuisance part-timers... - MT POCKETS

...in good scheduling, typically guilty of over staffing on the best of days, and treated me like I was just the extra person they did not want to have to factor into the schedule. Very often I saw that reports were being completed on the account I was working even though I had been sitting OOW during the same time frame.

The spigot is easily turned on or off for any (all) of us, and I was definitely given less work, repeatedly, than the other person working during the same time slot. Of course I was just branded as a troublemaker for asking about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)