Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 46)

If you recieve emails via this board, please do not respond to them. - Nuance uses these tricks to block your access

Posted: Dec 16th, 2015 - 10:01 am

It is one of their favorite methods for eliminating their detractors. I know there are people who will poo-poo this and say it cannot be done. But, believe me, these software geniuses can and WILL use any means they can to stop the truthtelling on this site. 

Once you get access blocked with the email address you utilize for this account, you will have to then utilize a mobile device, such as tablet or cellphone, or go to the public library and use a computer at that location.

Your internet service provider (ISP) address, unique to your home computer, can and will be blocked! If you must communicate with someone on this board, please keep it all public, right here on this board to be safe. 

Of course, you just have to trust me on this. I have no reason to make this up! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)