Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 33)

Nervous breakdown? - anon

Posted: Dec 15th, 2015 - 11:37 am

Anyone ever had one? What exactly does it entail? I feel like I am on the brink because of this place....crying uncontrollably at the drop of a hat, heart racing, can feel my heartbeat in my ears, beating out of my chest, feeling anxious and keyed up.... I cannot take any more "new and exciting" changes... I still have younger kids at home that need me. This latest change just solidifies that they do not want any of us off the bottom of the grid, no matter what, so why bother? Penalizing for blanks, really???? I do not send blanks that often but if I do it is because I either cannot make out the dictator at all or if it is a physician name I have no idea about...even remotely (after I have tried every thing I can think of before hand to find the name).... or my most common blank lately is for a number, i.e. not sure if doc said 15 or 50, 80 or 18, etc. I have been dinged way too many times for post audits in instances like this... so I have started putting blanks for a "second opinion"....after all, we all know QA has better sound quality anyway.... BUT NOW they are telling me that NO MATTER WHAT if QA can fill it in, then we get penalized.... that is just NOT RIGHT.... on top of the other "changes".... getting away from "punitive" huh? You have listened to the MLS you say?? I also find it laughable that in their "examples" of how the new scoring works they used line counts that were TOTALLY ridiculous. How many people have reports on a  regular basis of 200 lines or more???? I know I dont... most of mine are around 50/60.  I guess they  just dont want to show us what that "math" looks like or we all might bolt.... 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)