Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Our AWESOMENESS - fedup2

Posted: Dec 15th, 2015 - 10:35 am

Most emails coming from above include any number of the phrases: Thank you for your hard work/thanks for your awesomeness/thank you for all you do...blah blah blah. This is the ONLY attaboy we get. Now, to be fair, I don't have a job for pats on the back but when the ONLY thing we hear are veiled threats and are spoken to condescendingly (i.e. "exciting changes"), and changes are put in place to reduce our pay and slap our wrists, there comes a point where we (ok, I) say I'm done. Husband who works for a large international company cannot believe the browbeating here and shakes his head. He says it's a wonder N is still alive. Hey upper management, give me an actual phone call sometime if you want to talk to me, instead of cattle emails telling me in one breath how awesome I am, but then let me know that the exciting changes will reduce my income and perhaps cut me out of a job. Where is your HR department? Besides Enrich, which we're sick to death of hearing about, where is employee development (aka investing in your staff)? Do you not invest or encourage because of the high turnover? Ummmm can you say Catch-22? I made quarterly bonuses for 5 years, and you took that away with "exciting changes", telling me that $ would now be incorporated into my pay. I'm the same worker, and guess what--hasn't happened. Now, I'll be slapped even harder for the same work. Really makes me wanna strive for greatness--not. It really just makes me say what's the point anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)