Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

So tired of the threats - newbutold

Posted: Dec 15th, 2015 - 8:57 am

I have been an employee for years.  Have gone through all the changes.  just try and keep my head down and work.  Have had to take on a second job just to make ends meet.  I have had recent family problems where everything has now fallen on me to meet bills, etc.  Am doing okay and then I get a bad audit.  I meet all my grid requirements and have ever since they started this crap.  Never send more than 10% in, always make 99 to 100%, always meet my LPH and then I have one bad week which results in a phone call and because that audit was low now am on that PAP or whatever and am being threatened with my job.  Dread checking FIESA which normally I never had issues with.  I start every day with a feeling of wanting to throw up and literally scared to death to type.  They don't care what they do to us mentally or emotionally.  I am a nervous wreck that I will be fired and I honestly don't know what i would do.  I just pray that I get through the day without mistakes.  Just venting.  Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)