Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Response to my e-mail. - Tired

Posted: Dec 11th, 2015 - 1:10 am

Here's their response to my message that I won't work for their low wages (independent contractor on top of that!):

"Well obvious you are not informed of what these hospitals are willing to pay us and the thousands of dollars we must provide in hardware and software, not to mention interfaces and implementations that cost over $50K, that is expected to be paid by the service provider being us.

I am not insulting anyone, but you choose to take insult, that is your decision. I offered the best I could which is minimal profit for me after a three-year contract with the hospital because of all the upfront money being paid to be able to transcribe on the account.

Thank you for your opinion, but we are an ethical company, with all US personnel that does NOT cut corners or NOT pay people, like other MTSO companies that don’t pay or play the bait & switch game. We are not like other MTSOs, but you choose to judge us without knowing the entire picture. Please get acquainted with the real world, before you pass judgment on anyone."

So, by offering those low wages, they are basically making us pay for everything, or so this woman would have me believe. Minimal profit? I doubt it. Minimal wages? I like those Wal-Mart workers' saying of "Low wages....Always low wages." At least they are not independent contractors on top of the low wages. This woman ought to get a grip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)