Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Feel the pain too - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Dec 9th, 2015 - 12:54 pm In Reply to: This year's pay change from grid - JT

I know what you mean. My hospital system was outsourced in 2013. Just the first year alone, there was a 10k difference in what I made at the hospital vs what I made with Nuisance. I expect it to be even more come tax time. It has drove me to go back to school for something else.

With the stress of trying to do my best, think about how I am gonna pay my bills on my meager salary, plus school and maintaining my home, my health has suffered. I no longer feel like I used to, that being valued...not just as an employee but as a person. I look at myself in the mirror and I see only a shell of who I was. I want desperately to feel like I used to, but it feels like I will never get her back again, though I am working on it. I put on a brave face and smile to my friends and family, when behind closed doors I am a complete mess. I am spent in all forms and just DO NOT care anymore. I am already at rock bottom....I cant do anything but move up from here.

Anyone who decides to get into this now is completely nuts. I am so tired of little to no work, flexing, bitching TSMs, stupid grids and paycuts because of them, Fiasco...just tired of it all really. I am more than ready for another chapter, but I think I need to get this mess of me straight first. Otherwise I feel I will be of no use to anybody.

I cant wait until Karma catches up with these a-holes. It wont be long the way they are going now. When you poke the bear/s, be prepared for the rage that follows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)