Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Val - Nick

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2015 - 4:13 pm In Reply to: Oh please, Pollyanna - Val

Val,I so agree with you. You sound like a person after my own heart. I decided I would rather spend my time doing civil rights law/elder law than MT, although I am doing MT part time to help me get finished with what I need to do to do civil rights stuff. I am really happy for you (and proud of you too) for making the decision you did. Caregivers are the unsung heroes of the world, IMHO. I work with disabled/elderly frequently and we so need qualified, caring, compassionate caregivers. An just an aside, "inter alia," as we say when writing briefs, it would seem that compassion has really taken a hit in the MT field. I have noticed that MTs sometimes are quite mean to each other. It just makes me sad to see grown (presumably) professionals snapping at each other like attack-trained Dobermans. (Sorry, if you're on here, Old Pro, but Dobies do scare me sometimes!) Anyway, I wish you the very best. You sound like you would be a wonderful caregiver.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)