Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 31)

This is the 4th week my TSM has had off! - Envious

Posted: Oct 29th, 2015 - 5:57 pm

How do these people get so much time off? I get just five days, most of which was used up by taking and retrieving my husband to/from the hospital or going to the doctor, with two days used for a day off.

I think 5 days for everything is pretty stinky. I remember the days when you got TWO WEEKS and then you ALSO got 5 to 7 holidays.

But this person has had at least a month and a couple of days off this year. No wonder she drinks the company Kool-Aid (she is NOT one of the good ones, in my opinion, and not very bright, either). She is right there to bitch about having to pay make-up pay, for example. She also gives no indication of empathy if you have a 15 line report and a 0.25 typo "fails the report." (Her terminology, not mine).

However, if she thinks by behaving this way she is going to "get ahead" at this company, I think she is mistaken. Maybe she'll leave when she figures this out, like when someone is brought in from the outside for a promotion she wanted.

But I do think over 4 weeks for PTO while the worker bees have to endure one year at 5 days is pretty rude, and just half of that if you last out Nuance's "all for the company, none for you" attitude and crap behavior for one year. They are a pretty crappy company. I will never recommend this company to anyone, not even Indians.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)