Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Must be nice! - Rusty

Posted: Oct 27th, 2015 - 4:41 am In Reply to: My employer asks us to check back - in a couple hours

We have to make the time up, that day. Or we have to get on a swap board and find a time when there is a slot available to make the time up. Time without pay is no longer an option for us. We get snarky emails all the time that we haven't made up the time or threats to our paycheck. What I don't get and will never get, I CAN'T WORK IF THERE IS NO WORK FOR ME TO TYPE. How is that my fault. I am being punished by a company that has no work for me to do. They just want us to quit so they don't have to pay UB. Next time I run out of work, no swap board for me. I will file for partial unemployment. Let the chips fall where they may.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)