Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 47)

That's the truth!! - FrustratedMT

Posted: Oct 26th, 2015 - 10:53 pm In Reply to: Way off here. No one gets 8 c/l for speech! nm - anon

I'm so glad that some of you put this statement up there - I was beginning to feel like I had completely failed because I can't get to 8 c/l to save my life no matter how hard I try. I got a critical error the other day because I put 2 spaces between two words instead of one on accident. That's going to really do some damage to that patient!! This company really does not like the MTs at all - do they not realize that VR is worthless without us, and to be honest, it is really worthless with us - I end up deleting and typing the whole reports over - makes it easier and I make a little bit more money! Anyway - thanks for letting me know I am not alone in the pits!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)