Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 45)

Not alone - I agree

Posted: Oct 14th, 2015 - 3:15 pm In Reply to: you are not alone - anon

I thought I was losing my mind at one time and got so paranoid, I was afraid to QA, afraid to ask a question, so I just typed the report and submitted it, expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

After a few empty threats, I found another job. On my last day here (I didn't give notice), as I worked until my new job started, I just flew through my reports and didn't give a rats about anything. The next morning, before I was supposed to log on, I didn't. And then about two hours later, after receiving yet another lovely e-mail about my noncompliance, I shot back, that I quit. No reason, no nothing, just said I was done and left.

That was six months ago and you cannot believe how much better it is now that I don't work for this horrible company. They belittled me to the point, that I was getting to the point that I could not function, hardly at all. Believe me, life is too short and for what they pay, they can take this job and shove it! Nothing, I mean nothing is worth going through what working for this place is like.

Rock on sistas and get out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)