Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 35)

all sorts of cherry picking going on - BeenThereMT

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 2:40 pm In Reply to: cherry picking - cj

At the company I am currently working for as an IC, it appears that the workflow people are holding work for certain workers. They send out e-mails that indicate they are desperate for help on certain accounts and note the amount of work, and within a couple of minutes there is no work available. I then verify with these same people whether there is work to do, yes there is, but I am unable to access it. Really? Of note, I had been getting this same account within an hour of this e-mail sos. I have not been locked out of working on this account. It's pretty obvious that there's all sorts of cherry picking going on.

Of note, this has occurred previously with other companies.

The workload should be first in, first out, and whomever hits the download button first should get the work. Especially those of us who work multiple accounts, all work types, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)