Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 56)

alignment - mom22

Posted: Aug 19th, 2015 - 12:27 pm In Reply to: TSM alignment? - MTMT

In certain platforms, it is possible that you have a primary TSM, but you may be working on other TSMs' accounts. It has helped make sure we have enough work when our TSM runs out. Now with the alignment, you better hope your one TSM has enough. Why? Because it's easier for them. It can affect many who have multiple accounts. We sort of knew this was coming, but I just don't understand why they work so hard to balance your accounts when they turn around a few months later and blow what they've worked on out of the water. But then if you can answer that one, you can answer why there isn't enough work across board anyway!!! Anyone see that video of the seal that avoided the great white this week? I sorta feel seal-ish, only I'm not so sure I am going to escape the teeth some days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)