Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 41)

To the "shirts" at Nuance - Who want to fix things that are NOT broken.

Posted: Aug 16th, 2015 - 12:02 pm

I am so tired of being dicked around by this company for the past 9 years.  I was so happy with Transcend, left alone, and made bookoo bucks.  But no more.  The shirts at Nuance have yet again dicked with my pay.  Without even as much as an email notification from anyone all of us on AW have had our accounts switched around AGAIN.  All neatly grouped together into 6 different groups, thus dividing us all even further.  They think TATs will be bad for a few weeks.  LOL.  Just watch "shirts" as your TATs will never be back to what they were before you fixed something that wasn't broken.  IT WAS NOT BROKEN!  Do you hear me?  It wasn't necessary to yet again inflict upon us another account switcheroo.  I knew things were getting to feel way too comfortable.  I should have seen it coming.  But I didn't, and like I said.. with NOT SO MUCH AS AN EMAIL EXPLAINING what they thought was going to help somebody.. no one is helped though.. we MTs are losing money, our TSMs are losing their TAT bonus (yay us for assisting in that) and the hospital has reports coming back late.  Check back in with me next week for a recap.  If I'm still here, I'll have stories to tell.. At the end of my Nuance strangling rope.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)