Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Other mean to reduce our pay? - all smiles

Posted: Aug 15th, 2015 - 7:08 pm

Holiday lines equals 1.25 lines produced.

On the 07/04 holiday, they divided that day's ASR lines 2 and then multiplied total lines for that day by 0.25 to get our holiday line 'bonus.'  I lost 200 lines.

If you follow the math:

To determine weekly lines, the total ASR lines are divided by 2, which includes ASR lines done on the holiday. They take the ASR lines done on the holiday, divide them by 2, add to straight lines produced on the holiday, and then multiply by 0.25. 

So, the ASR lines done on the holiday are divided by 4, once for total weekly lines and again for determining the holiday bonus lines. Thus, the actual holiday bonus is 0.125, not 0.25.

MY QUESTION: As they have gone along, they have found more and more ways to cut our pay.

Anyone think of more ways they can cut our pay?

I just need to be emotionally prepared.

This year was $1000 per month pay cut, and as the year has gone along, they've taken more here and there. (One way is when I get kicked off their server when I am actually keyboarding and playing audio, "timed out for inactivity." The system rips the report right out from under me. I've lost about $1500 this year on that issue, which, of course, must not be happening, or it must be my ISP. Now this with the holiday pay which will cost about $800 per year.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)