Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

This is what I keep telling myself so I - only expect to make 8/4 cpl

Posted: Aug 10th, 2015 - 6:50 pm In Reply to: I DO NOT like Nuance, let me make that clear - wannie

Whatever way you look at it it's low pay, but you are right, it's no lower than most other MTSOs and it is an incentive of sorts.

FIESA is the place you just don't want to be though, and that is why it feels like they're playing games. Is there one person who actually likes going on there, who thinks it is truly a "learning" experience? Or is it just plain old torture, the means by which you find out you do NOT pass go, you do NOT collect $200 (or $50 as the case may be) and the ultimate humiliation, you have to sign off on it.

I just wish it would be a little less ominous of a vehicle for the QA audits that can mean a decent check or a bad one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)