Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 77)

blanks for audio quality - all smiles

Posted: Aug 9th, 2015 - 10:09 pm In Reply to: We must be on different platforms. - sm

Blanks for audio quality do not count as long as you make that choice. If you check blanks, you will be docked.

If you check poor audio quality, you are not docked. I work on Enterprise but it works that way on all platforms.

On all platforms, there are choices that do count towards the 10% and choices that do not count. Discrepancies do not, auto-routing does not UNLESS you send it yourself (because it should automatically go).

If I choose poor audio (because it is) and then put in the reasons box 6 blanks or whatever, it does not count.

Previous TSMs have told me directly that if the audio is bad, then sending it to IQA is pointless. They cannot get it either. Per specs, on my accounts, if poor audio, send to EQA. Even if you send to IQA as long as it is poor audio, discrepancies, incomplete, addendum, continuation, etc. it does not count towards your 10%.

Blanks do count and if you choose 100% VTT when it is already set to go that way (auto-routed), then it will count against you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)