Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 45)

The Enterprise platform has IQA and EQA - not sure if any others do

Posted: Aug 8th, 2015 - 9:45 am In Reply to: EQA - new to me - sm

The OP is differentiating between IQA (internal Nuance QA) which I think would be in actuality sent to QC - i.e. lots of blanks or some other specified reasons such as no dictation, etc.

We are all trying NOT to send to IQA because the 10% thing kicks in and you lose 1 cpl if you send more than 10%, whether or not it's your fault.

So if you have 10 blanks and it's because the dictator speaks from across the room or there is static or some other audio issue, you tend to send it EQA, where there is a choice of Poor Audio or some such thing. I have done it as well.

It seems she got the double whammy this time because when you send it EQA it goes to the QA at the facility and then if they post audit it they can get you. Funny how they never post audit good ones, right?

That's what the IQA and EQA mean, though, I would be interested to know what other platforms have in this regard. For instance, I have never heard of the "Server Variance" in the thread above - what platform would that one be for?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)