Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 72)

Server Variance - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Aug 7th, 2015 - 3:52 pm

I am curious...does anyone else have an issue with server variance no matter what they do?  My production and other metrics are okay, I just keep having an issue with server variance.  I dont want this to me the proverbial final nail in my coffin.

It seems that no matter how long I chain myself to that chair, only getting up if mother nature says NOW!, my variance never gets below 10%.  I have tried everything and am at my wit's end.  Even though I do not really like this job, its bringing in some kind of income and will have to do until something else comes along.  I have planted myself to my chair for so long that my back hurts, my backside is numb and I fear I will grow roots into the cushion.  I try to get up and at least stretch my legs once in a while, but like any "good minion" I am afraid of getting scolded by the mistress.

Any ideas you can think of?  I clock in/out when needed, only get up when absolutely needed, and strictly screen any calls.  My family knows not to bother me because I am working.  Help....me..... 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)