Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Insurance is good but premiums high - I would like elsewhere

Posted: Jul 17th, 2015 - 11:56 am In Reply to: Nuance insurance benefits - Wondering

I worked for Nuance for many years. The insurance I picked was good, but the premium was like $80 bi weekly and the deductible was 2500$. I quit within the last month because the new pay grid is laughable and I ran out of work consistently (pretty much daily). QC WILL nit pick you to death, which affects your pay. As much as I hate to say it, if you can find something else, I would say go for it. I took a job elsewhere, pay is lower than what I was making prior to the grid implementation, but the people are nice and appreciative and there is work. I would hate to see anyone go through the N mess if they can avoid it. I know some are making it dollar wise and like the new system, but they seem to be the exception not the rule and this is determined by talking to people not what is posted on this board. Best of luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)