Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 34)

Norton is notorious for slowing down computers - Ditched it

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 9:36 pm In Reply to: Suggestions for routine maintenance in Win 7 when it slows down? - Linda

Norton is famous for that. It ran ALL THE TIME and slowed everything to a crawl. I couldn't work for a half hour every time I restarted. Finally, after they charged me for a new subscription that went to someone else and at the same time located one of my installations to someone else ... and refused to correct either, insisting that I must have given it to a friend and forgotten ... I got rid of it. I had to use removal software to do it. My computer was fine from then on. I had to complain to my card company to get the fraudulent charge reversed.

It wasn't just me, either. There were a gazillion complaints on the net and I hardly had to explain it to the card company. They knew all about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)